GET CONNECTED WITH THE NEW RC ALUMNI NETWORK ON XING
Introducing a new online networking group on XING, especially designed for Robert College Alumni. RC is one of the select High Schools that has its own online group on the XING Network. The demand of the RC Alumni for professional networking opportunities has grown. The need for a platform of this nature has become essential.
This group will help RC graduates connect, collaborate and have easy access to prospective employees and employers.
XING is a leading European online business network. XING is aimed at entrepreneurs, decision makers, leading professionals, freelancers and the managers of the future. Members worldwide can use the custom functionalities and powerful networking services of XING to find the right contacts all over the world. The site is most effectively used to find new business partners and contacts; source and open new markets; seek partnership opportunities; and set up, as well as manage, existing business relationships. Multilingual groups and forums also give members access to industry-specific expertise and lead to a free flowing exchange of diverse ideas and perspectives.
Members of the XING Network have unlimited access to the following features:
- Real-time online networking in 16 languages with a personal touch.
- A catalyst that helps its members generate real value from their networks.
- XING Jobs, which has thousands of specialist groups and offers live networking events from London to Beijing.
- Access to this network from all over the world through the Internet and from all smart phones, including iPhones, PDAs and Blackberrys.
How to become a member:
- Your RC group membership application will automatically be activated when you click on this link: http://www.xing.com/group-44970.801f57
- Specify your graduation year in your XING profile.
- Once our moderators have verified your name and class, your membership will be approved.
- Start connecting with fellow Alumni through the official RC XING page instantly!